geography (jee og' ra fee), n., pl, -phies.
1. the science dealing with the earth's surface and such elements as climate, etc.
2. the topographical features of a region.
topography (ta pog' ra fee), n., pl, -phies.
1. the art of describing on maps and charts the physical features of and area, as mountains and rivers.
2. these physical features.
climate (kli' mit), n
1. the prevailing weather conditions of a region averaged over a series of years.
2. a region characterized by its prevailing weather.
3. a prevailing attitude, atmosphere, or condition.